We’re looking for a Project Manager, who will understand the business problems of the customers. Logistics experience and business knowledge of the industry will be highly appreciated.
At Transmetrics you will get the chance to develop your knowledge about the logistics industry, but also about the latest trends in artificial intelligence and software implementation. As you get more acquainted with the product, you will get to lead your own customer projects and ensure proper implementation within deadlines.
– Degree in a relevant major: Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business, Logistics, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience;
– Knowledge of SQL, R, and Pentaho;
– Experience with ERP, SAP, Pipe drive, Jira, Trello, etc.;
– Experience in Sales and Business communication;
– Excellent analytical and communication skills;
– Advanced knowledge of Excel;
– Good research and observational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask;
– Fluency in English (verbal and written).
– Understand business problems of the customers: Interact with customers, in the context of leading or supporting software implementations and project management;
– Product quality assurance focused on verifying the correctness of algorithms and data calculations during customer implementation projects;
– Prepare and carry out user acceptance tests;
– Participate in the continual improvement of software performance;
– Research and analyze external factors/data sources for forecasting; analyze data from transport companies;
– Be responsible for improving the forecasting and optimization modules;
– Create graphical reports and charts, based on our clients’ data and the results of our forecasting and optimization algorithms;
– Work closely with software development and research teams;
– Prepare and present slides for workshops and customer meetings;
– Being able to effectively present business insights and communicate with different teams within the company and with the client’s stakeholders.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME:
– 40% – Analyzing customer data;
– 40% – Task management;
– 19% – Solution desing;
– 1% – Drinking coffee (or tea).
Why Transmetrics Is A Great Place To Work
Work that MattersYou will be building a product that will dramatically optimize the cargo industry – this is our way of “changing the world for the better.”
Competitive SalariesOn top of them, you get 25 days paid annual vacation, flexible working hours, an opportunity to work from home when needed and a convenient office location in the center of Sofia.
Challenging ProblemsBe challenged by technically complex problems in the fields of big data, predictive analytics and machine learning.
Awesome PeopleLearn from a strong international team of 24 people (majority with a very deep technical background) where you are appreciated and where your opinion matters.
Friendly AtmosphereHave fun along the way in a dynamic, creative, and friendly atmosphere without the burden of the office politics.
Growing QuicklyAdvance your skills and develop yourself in a rapidly growing startup, which is already generating solid revenue and has first-class customers.
Don't miss your chance to join Transmetrcs!
Transmetrics is a rapidly growing company that is dramatically changing the cargo transport industry worldwide by predicting and optimizing capacity utilization. This is a huge industry - more than €2 trillion globally. At the same time, it is extremely inefficient as average capacity utilization is only 57%, and 1 in 4 trucks you see on the road is traveling empty!
To solve this problem, Transmetrics developed a Big Data predictive analytics SaaS that is designed specifically for cargo transport industry. We use statistical algorithms, data mining, and machine learning techniques to create accurate shipping demand forecasts and to suggest the most optimal transport plan. Being the first company in the world to focus on predictive optimization for the cargo industry, Transmetrics is now a strong and reliable partner for many leading logistics companies worldwide.
Transmetrics founders and the team have extensive domain knowledge in the cargo industry as well as deep technical expertise in building massive data processing and predictive analytics solutions. We have solid backing from both venture capital and high-profile angel investors from the industry.
The opportunity is great, but we need you to help us get there! Build your career with us!
"Why did I change cozy Vienna with rapidly developing Sofia? Because I wanted to make a real impact. I used to play football as a kid. Currently, at Transmetrics I feel like playing in the Champions League. We apply the most innovative technological solutions and work with the biggest companies in the world. We compete with Silicon Valley companies, founded by Stanford graduates and Google employees. Despite that, we gradually make our way to the finals. A company to be proud of."
Dimitar Pavlov > Head of Business Development
"At Transmetrics I have the opportunity to apply my knowledge in math and programming to various real-world problems. The logistics industry still works in an old-school way, and I feel like there is a lot to be done in automating and optimizing the operations. It eventually results in lowering the traffic and decreasing the CO2 emissions, which is a big motivating factor for me because of the positive impact my work can have on the planet."
Alexis Zubiolo > Lead Data Scientist
"Data is the Gold Rush of the digital age. In Transmetrics, we develop great tools that give operational data wings. We also give wings to our employees. Six years ago, I started as a data geek who had no background in Software Development. Now, I am the Product Manager and I am managing the biggest development initiative in the history of the company."
Dessislava Tsvetkova > Product Manager
"I choose to work at Transmetrics because I have the ability to contribute to the development of real and promising solutions for the logistics industry. I want to know that my work matters and it could improve my company and make the business of our clients more efficient, which is exactly the case of Transmetrics. On top of that, I appreciate the excellent working conditions such as 25 paid days annual vacation, office in the very center of Sofia and many others."
Stoyan Hristov > Senior Software Engineer
To apply, please fill in the form below. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview (usually within 1 week).
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.