We are looking for Head of Product Marketing who is creative, enthusiastic, well-organized, eager to expand knowledge, skills, and expertise in a dynamic and innovative Software Product Company with an entrepreneurship environment.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field;
– Experience with product marketing, determining product-market fit for B2B SaaS products, and delivering products to market;
– Experience with the logistics industry is a big plus;
– Tech savvy, passion for working with technology products, a proponent of big data and data-driven business management, both for our customers and also for their own work;
– Business savvy and with strong commercial attitude and proven commercial traction;
– Ability to communicate cross-functionally and up to C-level. Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions;
– Experience in synthesizing and translating market needs into product requirements, ability to manifest the product vision via compelling positioning and messaging;
– Ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges;
– Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, professional environment;
– Hands-on person, willing to do the work himself in the beginning, and then grow their role into a team, as the company grows;
– Professional and proactive work ethic;
– Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer;
– Excellent command of English Language;
– French, German or other western European languages are a big plus;
– Advanced PC Literacy;
– Willing to travel extensively e.g. to meet customers, channel partners, attend events.
– Create and execute innovative marketing strategy and marketing plan that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption. Prepare and manage the marketing budget;
– Work with multiple teams (e.g. senior management, sales & marketing, product management, external media, and PR, etc.) to translate complex technical concepts and features of our products into inspiring and effective messaging, positioning, and value proposition that drives revenue and profit growth of our products through all channels;
– Conduct market research to better understand market needs, test future concepts, determine commercial viability of new offerings. Define value propositions for relevant market segments. Provide data-driven inputs into market segment prioritization decisions;
– Explore customer needs and experiences via analysis of data, surveys, customer interviews, and others. Define ideal customer profiles, target personas, and user stories. Identify innovative ways to connect with and value propositions for each identified target persona;
– Develop marketing collateral and sales tools: sales presentations, case studies, product demo scripts, videos, infographics, comparisons brochures, benefits calculators, datasheets, blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, website content, webinars, advertising, etc.;
– Organize and coordinate onsite events, company conferences, trade shows, seminars, and other events. Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of the product;
– Continuously collect, maintain and analyze data on competition, follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities and help establish product differentiators;
– Develop Go-to-market planning and execution including developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event
– Work with the sales team to fill in our sales pipeline with leads (inbound and outbound) and support in the early stages of lead conversion;
– Report on activities, results, and ROI for marketing initiatives.
Why Transmetrics Is A Great Place To Work
Work that MattersYou will be building a product that will dramatically optimize the cargo industry – this is our way of “changing the world for the better.”
Competitive SalariesOn top of them, you get 25 days paid annual vacation, flexible working hours, an opportunity to work from home when needed and a convenient office location in the center of Sofia.
Challenging ProblemsBe challenged by technically complex problems in the fields of big data, predictive analytics and machine learning.
Awesome PeopleLearn from a strong international team of 24 people (majority with a very deep technical background) where you are appreciated and where your opinion matters.
Friendly AtmosphereHave fun along the way in a dynamic, creative, and friendly atmosphere without the burden of the office politics.
Growing QuicklyAdvance your skills and develop yourself in a rapidly growing startup, which is already generating solid revenue and has first-class customers.
Don't miss your chance to join Transmetrcs!
Transmetrics is a rapidly growing company that is dramatically changing the cargo transport industry worldwide by predicting and optimizing capacity utilization. This is a huge industry - more than €2 trillion globally. At the same time, it is extremely inefficient as average capacity utilization is only 57%, and 1 in 4 trucks you see on the road is traveling empty!
To solve this problem, Transmetrics developed a Big Data predictive analytics SaaS that is designed specifically for cargo transport industry. We use statistical algorithms, data mining, and machine learning techniques to create accurate shipping demand forecasts and to suggest the most optimal transport plan. Being the first company in the world to focus on predictive optimization for the cargo industry, Transmetrics is now a strong and reliable partner for many leading logistics companies worldwide.
Transmetrics founders and the team have extensive domain knowledge in the cargo industry as well as deep technical expertise in building massive data processing and predictive analytics solutions. We have solid backing from both venture capital and high-profile angel investors from the industry.
The opportunity is great, but we need you to help us get there! Build your career with us!
"Why did I change cozy Vienna with rapidly developing Sofia? Because I wanted to make a real impact. I used to play football as a kid. Currently, at Transmetrics I feel like playing in the Champions League. We apply the most innovative technological solutions and work with the biggest companies in the world. We compete with Silicon Valley companies, founded by Stanford graduates and Google employees. Despite that, we gradually make our way to the finals. A company to be proud of."
Dimitar Pavlov > Head of Business Development
"At Transmetrics I have the opportunity to apply my knowledge in math and programming to various real-world problems. The logistics industry still works in an old-school way, and I feel like there is a lot to be done in automating and optimizing the operations. It eventually results in lowering the traffic and decreasing the CO2 emissions, which is a big motivating factor for me because of the positive impact my work can have on the planet."
Alexis Zubiolo > Lead Data Scientist
"Data is the Gold Rush of the digital age. In Transmetrics, we develop great tools that give operational data wings. We also give wings to our employees. Six years ago, I started as a data geek who had no background in Software Development. Now, I am the Product Manager and I am managing the biggest development initiative in the history of the company."
Dessislava Tsvetkova > Product Manager
"I choose to work at Transmetrics because I have the ability to contribute to the development of real and promising solutions for the logistics industry. I want to know that my work matters and it could improve my company and make the business of our clients more efficient, which is exactly the case of Transmetrics. On top of that, I appreciate the excellent working conditions such as 25 paid days annual vacation, office in the very center of Sofia and many others."
Stoyan Hristov > Senior Software Engineer
To apply, please fill in the form below. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview (usually within 1 week).
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.