Welcome to the March issue of “Across Logistics”, where we are presenting the latest logistics technology news that happened during this month.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- Waymo Raises $2.25 Billion External Investment Round
- Logistics Startup Overhaul Secures $17.5 Million Growth Investment
- Wilson Logistics Partners with Locomation for Platooning Pilot
- TuSimple and ZF Partner to Develop Technology for Mass-Produced Autonomous Trucks
- Shipment Visibility Provider Sixfold Releases Free Live Border Congestion Map in COVID-19 Crisis
- Drone Delivery Company Matternet Unveils the New Matternet Station