Welcome to the first issue of “Across Logistics” in 2020, where we are presenting the latest logistics technology news that happened in January. If you are interested to learn about the most important logistics technology announcements of 2019 – check out this article.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- DCSA Establishes Track and Trace Standards for the Global Container Shipping Industry
- Waymo Announces the Tests of Self-Driving Trucks and Minivans in New Mexico and Texas
- FourKites Develops Functionalities to Help Carriers Control Trucking Operations Data
- Amazon Plans to Bring 10,000 Electric Delivery Rickshaws to India by 2025
- UPS Invests in Arrival and Orders 10,000 Generation 2 Electric Vehicles
- C.H. Robinson Launches Incubator to Develop Supply Chain Technology Solutions