Picture Credit: Jordan Stead/Amazon
Welcome to the June issue of “Across Logistics” Innovation News Release, where we are presenting you the latest innovative technologies and important news in logistics that happened over the last month.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- Amazon Unveils Its Latest Prime Air Drone
- Europe Publishes Common Drone Rules, Giving Operators a Year to Prepare
- Video: Giant Delivery Drones Are Coming, but at What Cost?
- Completely Driverless Truck, Volvo Vera, is Onto Its First Real-World Assignment
- Scania Presents NXT Concept – an Autonomous Vehicle that Can Transport People, Cargo, And Garbage
- UPS Opens Tech-Driven Dutch Superhub
- Hapag-Lloyd Introduces Real-Time Container Monitoring Program
- Amazon Robotics Unveils Two New Types of Robots for Its Fulfillment Centers