Welcome to the November 2018 issue of “Across Logistics” Innovation News Release, where we are presenting you the latest innovative technologies and important news in logistics that happened over the past month.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- DB Schenker Launches the First Commercial Installation of Einride Self-Driving Truck
- “How UPS Uses AI to Deliver Holiday Gifts in the Worst Storms”
- CMA CGM, Yang Ming, DP World, and Other Ocean Carriers and Terminal Operators Initiate Blockchain Consortium
- XPO Logistics Supports Workers with Collaborative Robots
- Nikola Announces a Hydrogen-Electric Truck for European Markets
- Bonus: Black Friday 2018 Infographics