Innovation leads the progress. It has become an unstoppable process. And the only way to keep up with this process, when you are a part of a highly complex industry as logistics, is to innovate yourself. Companies that are waiting for innovation and just planning to implement some current trends will stay behind the companies
Welcome to the March 2018 issue of “Across Logistics” Innovation News Release, where we are presenting you the latest innovative technologies and important news in logistics that happened in March.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- UPS announces a Super-Charging Electric Delivery Fleet
- Alibaba Subsidiary Lynx Tests the Blockchain for Cross-Border Logistics
- Uber Freight Introduces Uber Self-Driving Trucks for Customer Operations
- Singapore-based Company Moscord Aims to Become a Maritime Amazon
- The Economist Discusses the Issue of Paper Trail in Trade