Welcome to the June 2018 issue of “Across Logistics” Innovation News Release, where we are presenting you the latest innovative technologies and important news in logistics that happened in June.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- World’s First Solid-State LiDAR Unmanned Logistics Vehicle Is Introduced in China
- UPS Orders 950 Workhorse Electric Delivery Vans
- Panalpina Launches Digital Hub for Innovation in Freight Forwarding and Logistics
- Daimler Announces Global E-Mobility Group and Presents Two New E-trucks for the U.S. Market
- Blockchain Startup Collaborates with Port of Rotterdam to Innovate Cargo Tracking
- Canadian Company Tests the System Converting CO2 Into Fuel