Welcome to the February 2018 issue of “Across Logistics” news release, where we are presenting you the latest innovative technologies and important news in logistics that happened in February.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- Amazon announces an end-to-end shipping solution
- Embark self-driving truck completes 3,860 km trip across the US
- China is building the biggest autonomous ships test ground
- Blockchain-based Bill of Lading platform receives $7 mil. in funding during the ICO
- UPS sues EU for $2.1 billion after the veto of TNT bid