As Logistics connects the world through complex delivery networks, Innovation unites the globe by bringing the power of technology to its every corner. While we are reading the news about IoT application at the Chinese manufacturing sites, Switzerland is testing drone delivery networks to service their healthcare systems. And while the government and retail businesses are collaborating to decrease traffic and pollution in British cities, more and more players appear in the US electric semi truck market creating an environment for healthy competition. The logistics industry of every country has its specifics. We should explore and study successful local innovations, because everything local has potential to become global.
Welcome to the September Issue of “Across Logistics” news release, where we are presenting you the latest innovative technologies in logistics.
Here is the list of topics in this issue:
- Switzerland authorizes a drone delivery network for healthcare
- Pooled delivery service might be a solution for UK traffic problems
- Cummins unveils its new electric semi-truck
- DHL Supply Chain tests IoT to reduce truck wait time at China’s manufacturing sites
- Daimler partners with StoreDot to accelerate the adoption of fast-charging batteries